Monthly Adventure Fitness Walks
Weekly Hour Fitness Walks – £5 or £6 with pole hire (from Holywell Bay)
- Wednesday 7 February 2018
- Wednesday 14 February 2018
- Wednesday 21 February 2018
Monthly Adventure Fitness walk dates – £6 or £7 with pole hire
Adventure Fitness Walks are longer walks between 4-6 miles covering a variety of terrain. Designed to be fun and social, you’ll gradually improve your fitness and endurance in natures gym. Find out more here.
- Saturday 27 January 2018 – Holywell Bay
- Saturday 24 February 2018 – St Agnes
- Saturday 31 March 2018
- Saturday 28 April 2018
Choose how you would like to learn to Nordic Walk and develop your skills with our different options.
Beginners Workshop – £25
If you don’t want to commit to a course, you can learn to Nordic Walk in a single 90 minute session. This is a good option for those who have a good level of fitness and already enjoy regular walking, running or the gym or if you have experience of skiing. Find out more here.
- 14 January 2018, 2-3.30pm – Perranporth
- 4th February 2018, 2-3.30pm – Perranporth
Following this workshop, you can take part in a regular walk.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to book a session at a time to suit you.
If you’ve heard about or been recommended Nordic Walking, but want to find out more and see if it is for you. You can meet us and have a go in this introductory 45 minute session.
- Wednesday 17 January, 10.45am – Perranporth
- Sunday 21 January, 10am & 10.45am – Perranporth
- Wednesday 24 January, 11am – Holywell Bay