Weekly Hour Fitness Walks – £6 or £7 with pole hire (from Holywell Bay)
- Wednesday 28 March 2018
- Wednesday 4 April 2018
Monthly Adventure Fitness walk dates – £6 or £7 with pole hire
Adventure Fitness Walks are longer walks between 4-6 miles covering a variety of terrain. Designed to be fun and social, you’ll gradually improve your fitness and endurance in natures gym. Find out more here.
- Saturday 24 March 2018 – Easter Adventure – Hayle/Gwithian
- Saturday 28 April 2018 – Bedruthen Steps
- Saturday 26 May 2018 – Mawgan Porth
Choose how you would like to learn to Nordic Walk and develop your skills with our different options.
Beginners Workshop – £25
Includes a FREE Adventure Walk
If you don’t want to commit to a course, you can learn to Nordic Walk in a single 90 minute session. This is a good option for those who have a good level of fitness and already enjoy regular walking, running or the gym or if you have experience of skiing. Find out more here.
- 15th April 2018, 2-30pm, Perranporth
- 22th April 2018, 2-30pm, Perranporth
Following this workshop, you can take part in a regular walk.
Contact: email@example.com or use the form below to book a session at a time to suit you.
If you’ve heard about or been recommended Nordic Walking, but want to find out more and see if it is for you. You can meet us and have a go in this introductory 45 minute session.
- Wednesday 28 March, 10am – Holywell
- Wednesday 4 April, 10am 10.45am – Holywell
- Sunday 15 April, 10.45am – Perranporth Beach
- Friday 20 April, 2pm – Hayle