Nordic Fitness Adventure Walks for those looking to improve their Nordic walking skills in a group atmosphere.
We have taken time, so that you don’t have to, researching interesting and varied routes that give opportunities for a bit of training on the way, but also makes the most of using Nordic Walking poles to increase the level of effort without even realising it! You can read more about the benefits of Nordic Walking here.
- Are guided by a qualified personal trainer and INWA qualified Nordic walking Instructor.
- Are aimed at those that are already physically active and who have either attended a beginners workshop or have previous experience of Nordic walking.
- Involve physical exertion, some difficult terrain including hills, stiles and uneven ground.
- Have a social ethos and you will meet other like minded individuals looking to improve their fitness and Nordic Walking technique.
During a walk you will not only explore the amazing Cornish countryside, you will:
- Learn to improve your technique and develop maximal activation of muscle groups. This will ensure you gain the most benefit from Nordic walking, through increased metabolism and cardiovascular fitness.
- Learn about different exercises, drills and methods of training that will improve aerobic and anaerobic fitness, muscular strength and posture.
- Learn a variety of local routes and walks that you can utilise outside of organised sessions
For forthcoming dates, click here.